Stay in your lane! A warning given to someone who interferes in our personal affairs. Not bad advice, when you consider the damage premature problem solving can do to a relationship or affect the course of a life path.
5 Things to remember:
1. Intervention is often regarded as, interference.
2. We make a judgement call, about someone else’s life – based on our opinion and values.
3. You will never really understand the situation in its totality.
4. Every storm comes, to pass.
5. Your involvement will have a greater impact, if and when it is asked for!
The silent presence of a good friend or companion, is often the best support when we go through a rough patch.
Source: Stay in your lane!