A South African favorite amongst young and old!
The ultimate indulgence whether as a snack or meal, it has become my children’s favorite holiday food.
Definitely not for the health or calorie conscious, this is real junk food!
LET’S DO THIS!!!!!
1. CUT a loaf of bread is cut into four quarters. Cut out a square and set aside to use as lid after filling the bread..
2. SPREAD mayonnaise on the hollowed out part.
4. My first layer is DEEP FRIED CHIPS
5. Next a royal layer of atchaar/ pickles
6.Slap on a slice of CHEESE
7.Spread some MAYONAISE/TOMATO SAUCE on the cheese
8.Add a slice of COLD MEAT/POLONY
9. Finally cover the stacked quarter with the part cut out in step one.
10.Last step SINK your teeth into it and enjoy!