Breakfast is one meal I want to prepare with as little as possible trauma!
And to top it I have a daughter who always returns the fruit I pack for lunch. After saving the umpteenth bruised banana, I decided to serve it differently as a pancake. Now, this is by no means my own invention I just love freestyling with recipes.
3 medium bananas (smashed)
2 large eggs
1/4 cup oatmeal
1. Peel banana and smash till smooth.
2. Add eggs in a time and incorporate in smashed banana.
3. Add oatmeal and stir till completely incorporated.
4. Heat oil in a pan. Use a soup ladle to pour batter into the pan.
5. Ensure that the pan isn’t too hot and bake pancakes slowly, till it’s firm enough to flip over carefully.
6. Serve with a sprinkling of cinnamon sugar or as is.
Ps. She suggested that we try an apple version of it!